2022 Heldeberg Workshop Summer Program Registration is Now Open!
Week 1: July 11 – July 15
Week 2: July 18 – July 23
Week 3: July 25 – July 29
Week 4: August 1 – August 5
Week 5: August 8 – August 12
Week 6: August 15 – August 19
We offer one week outdoor courses, taught by certified teachers and expert artisans, in diverse areas such as science and nature, high adventure, theater and art. (Please note: We will not be offering busing in 2022).
View Class lists by areas:
Be sure you are signed up to receive our emails. This is the best way to ensure you are the first to hear about our programs.
** These policies are plans based on current guidelines and are subject to change as required by Albany County Department of Health or by the Board of the Heldeberg Workshop if they deem necessary.
Based on current guidelines, and with our students’ health and safety in mind, we have made the following adjustments to our program for 2022 summer:
- Class will have no more than 12 students in each classes.
- Our classes are static groups of students and teachers. Teacher assistants will be kept with the same class whenever possible.
- All staff and independent contractors, including interns, must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 in order to work at Heldeberg Workshop.
- We are not offering buses again this summer.
- There will be hand washing stations located throughout the Workshop property.
- Hand sanitizer will be available at each class site and in various locations around the property, and students will be encouraged to use hand sanitizer regularly during classes.
- As per NYS guidelines, we will collect information on COVID-19 vaccination status of anyone eligible for vaccination. At the moment, COVID-19 vaccination is not a requirement for participation in 2022 Workshop summer classes. However, anyone not submitting a record of COVID-19 vaccination will be assumed to have not been vaccinated if a quarantine order is issued by the County.
- Masks will not be required on the Land this summer, unless requirements change.